Remember how your wrist and fingers felt after hours and hours of using a handheld mouse to get that perfect digital drawing? It definitely causes a delay in finishing work when they feel so sore. Imagine wanting to further improve your drawing but the pain is just sometimes unbearable already.
The new Optical Finger Mouse is your best bet for giving your hands a break from painful wrists when creating your masterpiece. It’s guaranteed to help you complete your drawings faster, easier and free from aching wrists and fingers.
Guaranteed comfort for hours of drawing or any computer task
Easy to operate and maneuver with a simple flick of the finger
- Ready to use, simply plug and play
- No need to install any driver
- It’s fully adjustable and easy to strap on your finger
- Works for both left or right handed artists
- It’s also perfect for important presentations
Compact and easy to bring along anytime
Switch to this new Optical Finger Mouse and enjoy pain-free hours of digital arts now!
How to Use:
- Turn on the mouse power switch. The light indicator will turn on too.
- Either turn on the Bluetooth and search for available devices or go to Control Panel, click "Add Device" to search for available devices "Bluetooth mouse". After pairing, you can use the mouse.
- Disconnect the power switch after using
The lower mouse button is the confirmation key, the upper button is the back button, and the wheel is the scroll key.
Color: Black, Blue
Operating Distance: 7-10 m
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
DPI: 1600 DPI
Compatibility: ALL notebooks, laptops, tablets, Desktop PCs
Batteries: 1pc AAA battery (NOT included)
Dimensions: 60 mm x 30mm (mouse) 20*15*7mm (receiver)
Package Inclusion/s: 1 pc. Optical Finger Mouse & 1 pc. USB Receiver